1. Cooling water with sufficient cooling capacity is required inside the mold, which can generally be calculated by formula. The cooling mode of Guangzhou Honda's mold is to inject cold water at 18 ~ 22 ℃ for cooling, with a flow rate of about 120 ~ 150L / min;
2. When the resin enters the mold cavity, it needs to pass through the hot runner and hot nozzle with heating device to maintain the temperature at 180 ~ 220 ℃;
3. According to the trapped gas analyzed by product CAE, an exhaust slot shall be opened at the appropriate part of the die;
4. Considering the speed of core pulling mechanism, the oil pressure is generally 70 ~ 80kg / cm2;
5. Considering the cooling efficiency and preventing mold water leakage, the distance between the water channel and the product is generally 30 ~ 80mm.
Rapid prototyping reduces labor costs
(1) The rapidity of the whole forming process is suitable for the modern fierce product market;
(2) It can manufacture 3D solid with arbitrary complex shape;
(3) The CAD model is directly driven to realize the high integration of design and manufacturing. Its intuitiveness and easy modification provide an excellent design environment for the perfect design of products;
(4) The forming process does not need special fixtures, molds and cutting tools, which not only saves the cost, but also shortens the production cycle.
(5) The high integration of technology is not only the inevitable product of the development of modern science and technology, but also their comprehensive application, with distinct high-tech characteristics.
This article is compiled and released by Shandong rapid prototyping. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.hausofhotrod.com We will have more wonderful content for you to see.