In the design of sheet metal chassis shell, in addition to giving full play to its characteristics and advantages, we should also avoid the adverse impact of sheet metal processing technology on its shape. We should pay attention to the following matters.
Sheet metal chassis refers to the chassis made of special sheet metal materials, which is mostly used in the automotive industry, communications, medical devices, electronic appliances and other fields. Sheet metal has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, conductivity, low cost and easy mass production, but its unique molding process also has great restrictions on modeling.
1. The unfolding method of the shell design of the sheet metal chassis must be quite reasonable, and attention should be paid to saving materials and its processability.
2. The selection of gap and edging method should be cautious and reasonable. If t=2.0 or less, the gap is 0.2; Between t=2-3, the gap is 0.5; The way of wrapping edges should be the way of wrapping long edges around short edges (i.e. door panels).
3. Tolerance overall dimension: it is responsible for going to the end, and half of the positive difference; Hole size: the deviation goes to the end, and the negative difference goes half.
4. Burr direction.
5. Tear, press riveting, tooth extraction, punch bump (bag) and other positions and directions, and draw the sectional view.
6. Check the material, thickness and tolerance of plate thickness.
7. Pay attention to the special angle. The inner radius of the bending angle (generally r=0/5) should be expanded according to the trial bending.
8. Places that are prone to errors (such as similar asymmetries) should be highlighted.
9. Enlarged pictures should be added where there are many sizes.
10. Areas requiring spray protection should be indicated.
Shandong rapid prototyping manufacturers remind you that due to the unique forming process of sheet metal, it is not suitable to have complex shapes. Therefore, in the design of sheet metal chassis shell, it is not only necessary to break through the traditional box shape, but also convenient for manufacturing and processing. It is not suitable to do more rich surface changes. It is more suitable to do more surface processing, reduce the difficulty of production and manufacturing, ensure the feasibility of the design scheme, and make the equipment shape simple and beautiful, in line with people's aesthetics.
Several matters that should be paid attention to in the design of sheet metal chassis shell are the contents explained above. In addition, you should take good care of it in daily maintenance http://www.hausofhotrod.com , which has increased the service life of the product.