1. 3D printing: 3D printing technology, also known as additive manufacturing technology, is based on word model files and integrates computer-aided design, material processing and molding technologies to stack special materials layer by layer in the ways of extrusion, sintering, melting, light curing and spraying, so as to make three-dimensional real objects
2. CNC machining technology: CNC, that is, computer digitally controlled machine tool, is a kind of precision machining controlled by computer digitization, which is also a common way to make hand model in China
3. Silica gel lamination: silica gel lamination technology, also known as vacuum lamination, is usually used in the production of small batch of handboard models. It is to use the product prototype to make silica gel molds in vacuum, and then pour materials in vacuum, so as to copy the same handboard as the product prototype. It is often used because of its short production cycle and low price
4. Low pressure pouring: the main material used for low pressure pouring is epoxy resin, which is much better in physical properties than silica gel molding technology
5. Rapid tooling: rapid tooling is a product that simplifies the structure of the formal mold, then makes it according to the manufacturing process of the formal mold, and meets the drawing requirements through injection molding of plastic machine and CNC processing
The above wonderful content comes from Jinan Shouban. For more wonderful content, please click to enter our website: http://www.hausofhotrod.com For exchange and learning, we will continue to share with you in the future. Please look forward to it!