The inner hole processing methods include drilling, reaming, reaming, mirror hole, grinding hole, pulling hole, grinding hole, grinding hole, grinding hole, grinding hole, rolling hole, etc. The following Jinan hand board introduces two commonly used drilling and reaming methods.
During drilling, due to the long length of twist drill, small core diameter, poor rigidity and the influence of lateral edge, the drilling has the following technological characteristics.
1. The bit is easy to deform;
2. Aperture is easy to enlarge;
3. Poor quality of pore surface;
4. Large axial force during drilling;
Compared with twist drill, the structure of reamer has the following characteristics.
1. Good rigidity; due to the small amount of cutter and less chips after reaming, the chip groove after reaming is shallow and narrow, and the core diameter is large, which increases the rigidity of the working part of reaming.
2. Good direction: the reaming bit has 3-4 cutter teeth, the number of blades around the cutter increases, and the guiding effect is relatively enhanced.
3. Good chip conditions; reaming bit has no transverse edge to participate in cutting, with high cutting speed, large feed can be adopted, high productivity, less chips, stable cutting, and not easy to scratch the machining surface.
Therefore, compared with drilling, reaming has higher machining accuracy and lower surface roughness value, which can correct the axial error of drilling to a certain extent.
More information can be found on the official website: http://www.hausofhotrod.com